Hutchison Ports TIMSA is a member of Hutchison Ports, world leader in port management.
Know in detail each of our services in our ports.
Through the years, our operations have been consolidated as the most advanced in port operations
The most important aspect of Hutchison Ports. know our environment and Join our team
In Hutchison Ports safety and environment is of great importance for us. Learn more.
Press releases, Hutchison Ports in the news and publications. Stay informed on Hutchison Ports Mexico
• Public berth sides (13mts depth)
• Quay A 470 m.
• Quay B 570 m.
• Quay C 685 m.
• 8.49 ha total area.
• 49.171 m² area for container storage.
• Closed circuit television (CCTV).
• 2 power supplies for refrigerated goods.
• 3,910 m² for prior revisions.
• 845 m² for consolidation and deconsolidation.
• 4,092 m² Meters for platform and truck loading.
• 120 connections for refrigerated containers.
• Container repair garage (Container-Care).
• Static capacity of 6,628 TEUs.
• CFS warehouse (3,025m² and 3,000 m² capacity).
• Follow-up and real-time monitoring system (SPARCS).
• Electronic Data Interchange System (EDI).
• Container Tracking System via Internet (ECTS).
• 6 ha. of external storage (Multimodal Terminal).
Derechos Reservados 2015
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid No.286, Col. Tapeixtles. C.P. 28239, Manzanillo, Colima.
Instalación de Usos Múltiples II, frente al muelle Tramo 6 banda "B" y Tramo 7 banda "C", Recinto Portuario de San Pedrito, C.P. 28250, Manzanillo, Colima.
PATIO DE CONTENEDORES VACÍOS
Km 3.5 de la Carretera Federal Manzanillo-Minatitlán, Ejido de Jalipa, C.P.28870 Manzanillo, Colima.
Tel: + 52 (314) 331.2701/02
Datos para Carta Porte