Hutchison Ports TIMSA is a member of Hutchison Ports, world leader in port management.
Know in detail each of our services in our ports.
Through the years, our operations have been consolidated as the most advanced in port operations
The most important aspect of Hutchison Ports. know our environment and Join our team
In Hutchison Ports safety and environment is of great importance for us. Learn more.
Press releases, Hutchison Ports in the news and publications. Stay informed on Hutchison Ports Mexico
• Public berth sides (13mts depth)
• Quay A 470 m.
• Quay B 570 m.
• Quay C 685 m.
• 8.49 ha total area.
• 49.171 m² area for container storage.
• Closed circuit television (CCTV).
• 2 power supplies for refrigerated goods.
• 7,297 m² for prior revisions.
• 845 M² for consolidation and deconsolidation.
• 880 Meters for platform and truck loading.
• 178 connections for refrigerated containers.
• Container repair garage (Container-Care).
• Static capacity of 5,500 TEUs.
• CFS warehouse (3,000 m2 capacity).
• Follow-up and real-time monitoring system (SPARCS).
• Electronic Data Interchange System (EDI).
• Container Tracking System via Internet (ECTS).
• 6 ha. of external storage (Multimodal Terminal).
Derechos Reservados 2015
Av. Teniente Azueta No. 29. Edif. 2
Instalación de Usos Múltiples II S/N
Puerto Interior San Pedrito
Tel: + 52 (314) 331.2701/02